To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
From: "broomstreet26" <broomstreet26@y...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:00:38 -0000
Subject: [MH-list] Hunstanton/Heacham

Has anyone wild camped in the region please,or have a few gems to
share on the region?
thanks.
Just as well it's North-West Norfolk then :-)
Not many wild sites in what's known as "Chelsea-on-Sea".
NB - King's Lynn - central shopping area about to be rebuilt - from
Saturday, carpark behind Littlewoods (Vancouver Court) to be closed.

Downham Market - we've been "regenerated" - height barriers removed
from carparks, so not all bad news! Tesco's now have two-hour limit,
but some streets have kerbside long bays.

Happy travelling, and we'll look out for you.
Mo and Tony, Nuevo ES