Re: [MH-list] Water Tank - Level Warning

KaraPaul <PB2000@...>

Paul wrote:
On my control panel, the red light indicating PRIMARY WATER TANK < 1/4
is permanently lit even when the tank is full.
Andy Wrote:
It's probably resistive, the circuit is broken when the level drops
leaving the top contact above the water level. I would suspect that there
is a break in the wiring somewhere - failing that, there could be a
fault in the electronics that control the warning light.

Thanks Andy ..... However, the 2 terminals are positioned horizontally.
Does this mean that it can't be resistive ?