Re: [MH-list] Water Tank - Level Warning

Bob Ward <WardR2@...>

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, Chrislyn2602@a... wrote:
PB2000@i...
writes:
There was a stand at Peterborouigh that had the stuff (quilted ) on
a roll -
presumably so you could buy - I'll see if I can dig out the show
plan and
work out what the stand was - if anyone else remembers what it was
called it was
very near to the entertainment hall entrance -
Lynne in Carlisle
Paul/Lynne,
I have checked the layout at Peterborough Show and the "Taylormade"
stand (No. 112) was just in front of the entertainment building. This
was probably the one selling the silver screen material.
www.taylormade-window-covers.co.uk
tel. 01484 661918
fax. 01484 661918

Hope this helps,