Re: [MH-list] Water Tank - Level Warning

KaraPaul <PB2000@...>

Also, many thanks to all who replied to my posting a couple of weeks ago
RE: Silver Screen Material (which I have still not been able to source).
There was a stand at Peterborouigh that had the stuff (quilted ) on a roll
-
presumably so you could buy - I'll see if I can dig out the show plan and
work out what the stand was - if anyone else remembers what it was called
it was
very near to the entertainment hall entrance -
Lynne in Carlisle
Thanks Lynne - yes, the thin quilted silver screen blind material is exactly
what I need (just a piece approx. 2'6" x 5'). Good luck with your search.
Cheers Paul (on the Wirral)