Re: [MH-list] Tom Tom Question

Pee Dee <pee.dee@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Goodman" <john@goodmans.eclipse.co.uk>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 10:35 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Tom Tom Question

In TT2 what is the supposed function of the gps log??

I was hoping it would be an easy way of recording
coordinates - but apparantly not.

--
John Goodman
John,

Just upgraded mine to version 3.01 and brought version 3 Euro maps. The help
screens state the log function can be used quote 'Whilst navigating you can
record your itinerary. Use the VCR type controls to record and play back
your itinerary.' unquote.

The ability to create way points or an itinerary on version 3 looks good and
for me it is going to prove a very good improvement.

Pete D
www.wheelgotravelling.info