Re: [MH-list] MOT in Bude Area?

Simon Whitehead

On 14 Apr 2004, at 12:16, Cherokee wrote:

Does anyone know of anywhere that can MOT a 23' x 10'3" high motorhome in the Bude area?

I always used Martins of Exeter before who used the services of Pinhoe Garage for their mechanical work, but Pinhoe garage I have discovered don't actually do the MOT, they drive your vehicle on to Honiton a round trip of some twenty eight miles.

Martins was already a round trip of 110 miles but as I bought the van there I carried on using them and they are the nearest motorhome dealer to Bude with the exception of Marquis(late PMC) of Plymouth at 102 miles.

Clem

'Save -On-Tyres' in Exeter (Marsh Barton Trading Estate) does Motor Homes up to and over 3.5 Tonnes. Its where I get mine done.

Simon Whitehead
s.whitehead@iee.org