Re: [MH-list] Alternator charging current

Simon Whitehead

On 5 Apr 2004, at 10:34, ernb wrote:
Since then, I have had a bulk gas tank fitted (Brilliant and it came with a
contents gauge.) and that has left my gas locker free. It is tailormade for
my Brompton bicycle, but when the gel batteries do die the death, I will
consider using the locker for two really beefy traction/deep-cycle
batteries. And then I will fit a Stirling regulator.
Ernie,
Just following up on something you wrote last week about bulk tanks.
What chassis does your tramp have and is your tank tucked between the rails? Also what size (dims) is the tank please?

thanks

Simon Whitehead
s.whitehead@iee.org