Re: Half-term holiday

Hilary

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "gbkaven" <george@k...> wrote:
Nice and
sunny
(for one day at least) but had to put up with grass cutting and
strimming
for about two hours and the site has only been open a week!! What
is it with
wardens (sorry - site managers) and ride on mowers?

regards
Steve

Hi
Unfortunately grass groes & it has to be cut regularly.

Elizabeth.

I know Clumber Park - it's one of my favourite sites, but I'm jolly
glad I don't have to mow the grass there....talk about the 'Forth
Bridge' aspect! The other thing is that by keeping a visibly high
profile on I suppose a low-profile vehicle (!) is one way of
maintaining security on the site - and being seen to do so.

Hilary