Re: Half-term holiday

gbkaven <george@...>

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Pyke" <esspyke@l...>
wrote:
Andy wrote:
As it's the half term break for my wife next week, we think we may
go off somewhere for a few days. Does anyone know of any meets or
motorhome based activities that will be taking place over the coming
week?<<<

Don't know of any motorhome meets but it will be a busy weekend
for getting
a pitch. We tried to book a C & CC site and they are fully booked
for
service pitches over Easter. Managed to get a basic non electric
pitch
eventually. Hope the weather gets drier or we will be putting our
trackmats
and blocks to the test ;-)

We didn't even try any CC sites as they are usually booked months in
advance.

We stayed one night at Clumber Park C & CC site this week. Nice and
sunny
(for one day at least) but had to put up with grass cutting and
strimming
for about two hours and the site has only been open a week!! What
is it with
wardens (sorry - site managers) and ride on mowers?

regards
Steve
Sheila & Steve Pyke
visit our website for travel tips and hints
www.motorhomeandaway.co.uk
Hi

Unfortunately grass groes & it has to be cut regularly.

Elizabeth.