Re Butane regulator pressure gauge

Mark Williams <Mark@...>

Otherwise, shake the bottle? :-)
Or weigh it:)

All bottles should have a full and empty weight stamped on them
somewhere. I use a fish scales (spring scale) to weigh mine.

Maybe someone could invent a scale that sits under the bottle. You
tell the scale the full and empty weights and it warns you when you
are getting low and gives you a bar graph of the the amount of gas
left. Of course this would only work when stationary.

Maybe that's the route to my first million:)

--------------

Not wishing to do you out of your first million but, Truma market such a
device,
the Sonatic with a remote readout inside the van, there not cheap though &
they
only fit certain cylinders.

I have only ever fitted two of them some years ago, they don't seem that
popular.

Mark (W)

Waveney Technical Services
www.waveneymotorhomes.co.uk