Re: [MH-list] Butane regulator pressure gauge


--- In, "Duncan in Bideford"
<duncan@e...> wrote:
Some camping shops sell a little plastic plate which goes on the
outside of
the cylinder. It measures the difference on temperature above and
below the
liquefied gas level. This gadget has served my purpose for about
years. The only problem is that I sometimes leave it on the
cylinder when I
go for an exchange. Fortunately they are cheap.

Otherwise, shake the bottle? :-)

SHAKE it???? I can't even ~lift~ it!!


Join to automatically receive all group messages.