[MH-list] Butane regulator pressure gauge

Duncan in Bideford <duncan@...>

I am looking for a Butane gas cylinder regulator with pressure gauge
(indicator) for fitting to a 15 kg bottle, would anyone know where I
can buy one? all I can obtain is the basic regulator, the reason I
want one with a gauge is to have an idea when the bottle is running
low and needs replacing.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Some camping shops sell a little plastic plate which goes on the outside of
the cylinder. It measures the difference on temperature above and below the
liquefied gas level. This gadget has served my purpose for about twenty
years. The only problem is that I sometimes leave it on the cylinder when I
go for an exchange. Fortunately they are cheap.

Otherwise, shake the bottle? :-)

Duncan