Re: [MH-list] reply from burnham on sea council

John Goodman

Hilary wrote:
So it really makes these signs on the motorways rather redundant,
doesn't it? I mean....'Tiredness can kill: take a break' rather
pales into insignificance alongside the 'Thou shalt not park
overnight and sleep in your vehicle' attitude of town councils.
Ah---- if you take up a hobby like fishing then you could park up all night on the
beach carpark and sit in a deck chair on the beach all night! While your other
half gets his head down and has a quiet kip in the van. I suppose you could park
on Burnham seafront all night if you had a fishing rod. Do fishermen have M/H's?

--
John Goodman