From: "tidzaken" <tidzaken@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:29 PM
Subject: [MH-list] France in August

We are taking the van to France from August 9 - September 2.
Having only booked a crossing we would appreciate any advice
regarding campsites at this time of year.We are reluctant to book
many in advance, preferring to roam.Are we likely to encounter
problems finding pitches at this time of year and if so are there
suitable places to top up with water and dump the waste should the
situation arise where we are unable to find a pitch.
All advice gratefully received.

Motorhome List Website: http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk
For long term travelling/living in a motorhome:
Yahoo! Groups Links