Re: [MH-list] Re-fillable gas bottle's - Size of GasLow's new 11kg bottles

Simon Whitehead

Danny, I agree with you about the ease of simply swapping cylinders if one sticks to Calor - and the UK. However, what would you do for an extended trip abroad?

On 2 Mar 2004, at 10:41, danielmedleyuk wrote:
I've had a TB Turbo cylinder for a few years now. Never use the the
thing. Much easier to swap a Calor cylinder.

I hated the worried and disapproving looks from filling station
people when I tried to refill it. A waste of money.

Danny
Simon Whitehead
s.whitehead@iee.org