Bailey Autograph - Factory installed TomTom SatNav

segontium2001@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,
I have a Bailey Autograph motorhome based on a Peugeot Boxer X290 chassis.  I bought it second hand and the only thing wrong with it is that the factory installed combined Radio/DVD/SatNav system has a cracked touch screen so I have been unable to fully use the SatNav function although it does seem to still work.  My question is: Does this pre-installed TomTom SatNav take account of the size of the motorhome or is it just set for the original Peugeot Boxer because I am considering having the screen repaired but if it's not really going to be useful, I might consider using an external SatNav.