Re: EU Roaming Charges

Mick Potter

Carol,

Our last trip was mid February to late March, in Spain.

On Mon, 9 May 2022 at 22:08, Carol Weaver
<corconx@...> wrote:
I have a gps but it doesn’t get me internet. It does use satellite positioning which is great. I also have a satellite dish which I use for tv. All those folk who said it was better to stream from laptop will now have problems

I thought I was missing something

Carol

On Mon, 9 May 2022 at 21:34, pj_home via groups.io <paul.f.jackson=virgin.net@groups.io> wrote:
Good ol GPS receivers dont use data from the internet Carol they are
phone/data free whereas google maps needs the internet connection to
work "live"