Re: EU Roaming Charges

David Scholes

I would be surprised if some enterprising person like carphone warehouse but from the south of Ireland wasn’t selling such sims to the English already.

David

On 8 May 2022, at 19:10, Tim Sagar via groups.io <t.sagar761@...> wrote:

Even Smarty have 12gb fair use limit. I understand there is a payg sim you can buy from le clerc, that doesn't require you to be domicile in france.

On 8 May 2022 14:53, "Steve via groups.io" <vancamping@...> wrote:
02 are advertising that they will not be reintroducing roaming charges.

A friend who has a house in Portugal but is not resident has been getting hassle from Vodafone for excessive use while abroad. He has just bought a Smarty sim with unlimited calls & texts and 60 GB data for £10/month and no limits to use abroad. Smarty is part of Hutchison/Three.