Three Word APP

Ernest Bull

Well, I’ve used addresses, postcodes, and map references to find places on a map, but I came across the Three Word APP in a detective novel. It seems that the whole map of the world has been divided up into 3M square boxes and each one has been identified with three words. IMTS, it won’t just find an aire, it will point to a pair of parking spots. Has anyone on the list ever used it?

I tried loading it, but I always get so much agro trying to get into Google Play. I have to get a new password every damned time. Last time, Norton created a 22 digit one, but Google don’t like it no more. Sorry if OT.
———