End of an era maybe

Steve Pyke

Hi,
After twenty eight enjoyable years of motorhoming we are thinking about selling our van, a Weinsberg Caracompact 600MEG 2015 model 22520 miles while the market is still good for sellers (I hope!)

This is mainly because of health problems and we have hardly used it except for days out into Peak District this summer.

I can't believe how much stuff I've taken out of it's garage!

The question is what is the best way to sell: Private which I'm cautious to do reading about the scammers, to a dealer for cash, probably for a shockingly low price, or by dealer brokerage which again I have read can be problematic and take a long time.

Looking at the prices dealers are asking it has hardly depreciated in six years.

Anyway have anyone in the group have any advice or even know someone who is looking for a motorhome??

I'll keep our website motorhomeandaway.com running for a while as we may return to the fold one day.

Take care and enjoy your travels

Steve and Sheila Pyke