Re: Leeds Parking

Richard

Thanks for the suggestion Martin but we were interested in seeing the
Kirkgate Market.
Richard

On 25/08/2021 19:28, Bennett Family via groups.io wrote:
You could give Leeds a miss and stop at Sheffield (M1 J34) park at Meadowhall Shopping Mall and have a wander around there or jump on a tram into the City Centre about 5 miles away.

Martin
On 25 Aug 2021, at 18:52, Richard <edelec@gmx.com> wrote:

´╗┐We were thinking of visiting Leeds as a stop off on the way to York,
however it appears that all of the Park and Ride locations have barriers
and we are just below 3m high. Can anyone suggest where we can park?
Parking at a station and taking the train in has been suggested, but
checking on Google maps I have not seen anything possible. We will be
driving up from Tatton Park on the Friday.
Thanks in advance
Richard