Re: Radio Aerial

Nigel Owen

We replaced the aerial on our Hymer with one of these when we upgraded the radio.

It's a combined AM/FM/DAB aerial that needs a 12v supply (wired so that it switches on/off with the radio).

It transformed our radio reception which is now truly excellent.

https://connects2.com/Product/ProductItem/CT27UV71

Nigel.

On 24/08/2021 11:56, Adrian Harman wrote:
Hi all

We have a Swift Bolero 2012 on a Fiat Ducato does anyone know anything about the cab-radio aerial. Our radio reception has recently got so bad that we can no longer have the radio on for more than about half a mile without it going out of tune. I think maybe the aerial is at fault but can’t trace it.

Kind Regards

Adrian Harman