Re: Question about insurance

Bennett Family

I just accept the basic cover on specific Motorhome insurance policies.

Martin

On 10 May 2021, at 09:03, Mandy Gough via groups.io <mgough22=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hello ...a newbie here! Just trying to finalise insurance cover and wondering about personal accident cover. There are 2 companies of interest - one gives £5000 and no option to buy extra cover and the other covers for £10000 with an option to buy extra cover of £100000. This one would be for both vehicles so adds another £40 . What do other people do ... the list of additions seem endless and trying not to end up paying for things which arent necessary. We are both retired so no loss of income if anything happens. Any advice?
Thanks in advance !