Re: Delays in postings.

timsinc Sinclair

I haven't noticed any problems. But then hardly ever go to the group's
website - just expect postings to drop into my inbox, paying no
attention to times. Grateful though that it delivers at weekends,
unlike the royal mail !
TimS

On 06/05/2021, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 19:51, Alan Morris <alan.g4ens@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 16:57, Richard <edelec@gmx.com> wrote:

The best I have ever had is 50cents a litre in Germany.
Note the day/time sent - "5 May 2021 at 19:51". This displays
immediately after sending in Gmail. This is probably the only
groups.io that does this duplication, so possibly in done in this
groups setup.

Then today I see:-

On Thu, 6 May 2021 at 06:53, Alan Morris via groups.io
<alan.g4ens=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 16:57, Richard <edelec@gmx.com> wrote:

The best I have ever had is 50cents a litre in Germany.
My best was 32.2 p/ltr in the EU and then 33.9 p/ltr in the UK. Both in
2006.
Suggests that groups.io is having similar problems as the Yahoo list.