Re: LPG

Richard

I rang "Autocare and Autogas Logistics" in Stonehouse to check that they had stock. Apparently their tanker delivery was late and they had had a number of Motorhomes topping up recently and could not guarantee to fill my tanks. An excellent response in my mind and I will be using them in the future, accordingly I made the trip to Evesham.
Richard

On 05/05/2021 13:36, Yvonne Hickman wrote:
Hi Richard
We are finding the same here in Gloucester!. There is a new one at Stonehouse (not John Stayt) J Stayt at Stroud and Gloucester have it also Asda and Morrisons at Cribbs in Bristol.
We have decided to top up whenever we see it available now
Cheers, Yvonne

On Wed, 5 May 2021 at 13:22, Richard <edelec@...> wrote:
I need to fill my two Gaslow cylinders and find that LPG is now
unobtainable in Cheltenham! I have to drive 20 miles to fill up. I could
wait until we set off on a trip but need to test the van system in case
it is clogged with spiders or other bugs after being off road for 11 months
The two shell stations that did supply in Cheltenham have been revamped
and LPG is history!
Richard