Thanks Andy.

Very useful.

Peter S

On 06/05/2021 16:19:17, Andy Clarke via groups.io <andyclarke1050@...> wrote:

Morrisons LPG list attached.

Andy Clarke

On Thu, 6 May 2021 at 15:59, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Yes please Andy

Carol

On Thu, 6 May 2021 at 15:35, Andy Clarke <andyclarke1050@...> wrote:
I asked Morrisons if they had a list of their petrol station that had LPG available, surprisingly they've replied and sent me one.

I'll attach it if folks think it would be useful?

Andy Clarke

On Thu, 6 May 2021 at 09:56, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there not a Morrison's nearer you, they seem to be sticking with the market

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: motorhome-list@groups.io <motorhome-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: 05 May 2021 13:23
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: [motorhome-list] LPG

I need to fill my two Gaslow cylinders and find that LPG is now unobtainable in Cheltenham! I have to drive 20 miles to fill up. I could wait until we set off on a trip but need to test the van system in case it is clogged with spiders or other bugs after being off road for 11 months The two shell stations that did supply in Cheltenham have been revamped and LPG is history!
Richard