Re: LPG

Keith Smith

Mike, it’s Andy you should be thanking, he is the one who obtained the list from Morrison’s. 🤗

On 6 May 2021, at 16:46, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff@...> wrote:

Keith, that would be very useful then we give them the support they deserve

Mike Kemp

From: motorhome-list@groups.io <motorhome-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith Smith
Sent: 06 May 2021 15:53
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] LPG

Most useful Andy - those of those with gas tanks are finding it harder to refill these days.

Keith Smith

On 6 May 2021, at 15:35, Andy Clarke <andyclarke1050@...> wrote:

I asked Morrisons if they had a list of their petrol station that had LPG available, surprisingly they've replied and sent me one.

I'll attach it if folks think it would be useful?

Andy Clarke

On Thu, 6 May 2021 at 09:56, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is there not a Morrison's nearer you, they seem to be sticking with the market

Mike