Re: Covid 19 Jabs

timsinc Sinclair

C&MC email says all communal facilities remaining closed anyway.

TimS

On 31/03/2021, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for that. We are staying at Baltic Wharf but never use the site
facilities anyway so hopefully we’ll be ok. Keeping safe

Carol

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 20:15, Bennett Family via groups.io
<martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Carol to Don> “Good to hear you are now ok, another few weeks for 2nd jab
to be A0K”.

It’s as well to remember that “AOK” is, at best, around 90% protection
against COVID. Which means 1 in 10 will still contract it if they come in
close proximity to an infected person for a reasonable length of time -
particularly if indoors, however, in the main they will be less severely
affected.

So it’s still social distancing, masks and outside meeting wherever
possible for me despite having had the 2 jabs. In fact not much will
change. I’ll not be hugging anything other than very close relatives and
trees. I’ll also forgo the site facilities and avoid inviting anyone into
our van.

Stay safe - stay very cautious.

Martin
On 31 Mar 2021, at 14:06, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:

Good to hear you are now ok, another few weeks for 2nd jab to be A0K.

Sign up for SMUGMUG here:
https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=ETh4Jkg1xE0KE
Plusnet -cardun if you sign up recommend me please and use this link;
https://www.plus.net/refer.php?strReferralsUid=190439df75498abb9996f599912e9539a8e2217307e3338783b7c846899424d4