Re: Covid 19 Jabs

Carol Weaver

I thought it was wrong but my brain couldn’t think what it was!!!  🥺😱

Thank you

Carol

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 20:11, Nigel Owen <nigel@...> wrote:
Carol - think you mean ADAC not ACSI!

Nigel

XXX

On 31/03/2021 19:17, Carol Weaver wrote:
Our car has just gone up by £75 this year but part of that is because we had to add breakdown as ACSI is no longer available to us as we don’t live in Germany.

Carol

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 19:09, Don Madge <don.madge@...> wrote:
Yes Carol it's  the travel insurance all down to age.
Our car insurance went up 38% last year,  I hate to think what it will be  this year.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 17:51, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Evening done, is that down to insurance? House or Travel due to age?

I ask as doing insurance for car this week several insurance companies said they didn’t do over 89’s. Trouble is that’s rushing in all too quick.

Hope you make them

Carol

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 17:48, Don Madge <don.madge@...> wrote:
Carol we are hoping to get away later in the year.
As we are restricted to 31 days away at a time  the plan is to have a month each in Turkey, Madeira and Cyprus.
That's the plan at present but anything can happen between now and November.
Regards to Duncan.
Stay safe.
Don

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 14:06, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:
Good to hear you are now ok, another few weeks for 2nd jab to be A0K.

Yes so far winter has been wet and colder here on days in Cornwall as we are generally very mild.  Overall not too bad

I suppose the move down south means you will have noticed the difference.

Are you hoping to get away later in the year Don?

Sending best wishes to both you and Maureen

Carol and Duncan.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 14:01, Don Madge <don.madge@...> wrote:
We had our 2nd jab today, all went well.
Still walking most days weather has been very kind to us.
This winter is the first time we have spent a full winter in the UK for many years.
We were expecting to feel the cold but here on the south coast it has been quite mild.
Only once did we have to scrape the car windscreen.