Re: covid 19 jab

Carol Weaver

No.  Both Duncan and I had ours on 28/1 and next on 15/4. No problems. Just had a slight headache as I went to bed but nothing afterwards. Duncan never even felt the jab!!!

I’m overweight diabetic on insulin and have high blood pressure and a pacemaker. So all in all not great

Better to have the na. Than Covid!!!

Carol

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 22:08, Alan Cocks <aeclist@...> wrote:
Has there been discussion of unknown longer term effects? They are all
experimental programs? There has been mention elsewhere of life
insurance problems, increased sensitivity in 6 months, encouragement
of supa bugs, whatever. A lot of doctors have been removed from media etc?