Re: Peggy Pegs Order

James Cheney

They do the mirror guards for motorhomes, if you search for mirrorguards you will find him. I bought my Peggy peg awning tie down kit from him at a show but he now does a similar product but there is still the same kit.

On 21 Mar 2021 17:24, "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:
Possibly not as I had probably ordered them by then.

I think they were the people that I originally ordered from. Can you remind me of their name again pleases. Mainly supply car mirrors or something similar.

Thanks

Martin

Martin Bennett

On 21 Mar 2021, at 16:40, James Cheney <jim@...> wrote:

Did you try the link to the original UK Peggy peg seller in Somerset that I posted in the original thread?

On 21 Mar 2021 08:47, "Bennett Family via groups.io" <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:
Update on our discussion about a month ago about ordering from Germany.

Amazon

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Gausmann-Technik

Order ID: 028-9664646-7439518

CountProduct Name and ASIN
1product imagePeggy Peg Peggy Tube Markisenfußbeschwerer Befestigung Sicherung Markise Abspannung
ASIN: B085L15N6V
Hello, unfortunately the goods came back to us, we will refund you the amount, we apologize for the inconvenience.