Re: Peggy Pegs Order

Carol Weaver

Maybe costs for transport too much. Some couriers refusing them at moment.  Crazy stuff going on

Don’t you have any German friends they could be sent to and then forwarded onward?

It will start causing problems soon with spare parts!

Carol

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 08:48, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Update on our discussion about a month ago about ordering from Germany.

Amazon

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Gausmann-Technik

Order ID: 028-9664646-7439518

CountProduct Name and ASIN
1product imagePeggy Peg Peggy Tube Markisenfußbeschwerer Befestigung Sicherung Markise Abspannung
ASIN: B085L15N6V
Hello, unfortunately the goods came back to us, we will refund you the amount, we apologize for the inconvenience.