Re: Covid tests

Carol Weaver

I agree it is wait and see.  We’re thinking of heading north and going to Hereford and to friends at South Shian in Scotland and maybe get to Edinburgh where there is a good THS with bus across the road. Then York for a few days into Moors/Peak. Just a vague idea

Nothing booked.

Hopefully we get somewhere - as long as it’s NIT Cornwall!!  As you say packed out!

Carol

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 at 16:31, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Carol,

Wait & see seems the best option at the moment as things likely to change week to week or even day-to-day. We spent most of Tuesday & Wednesday sorting things out in order to gain approval to be a COVID vaccination pharmacy & be up & running before Easter. Then on Thursday having gained that approval we were told there is a shortage of vaccine and so it’s likely to be the end of April or start of May before we are operational.

On the Motorhome front we have our booking to Cornwall in June transferred from last year, but some complication around school holiday dates means that our pitch wasn’t available for the first week - so just 2 weeks there and a clash with the G7 meeting that has been organised in St Ives. We’re expecting a very crowded Cornwall and may decide to give it a miss depending on the COVID situation nearer the time.

We normally also visit Cornwall in September, but that’s unlikely this year as we haven’t booked anything. France may be possible or Scotland, Ireland or Jersey!

Heading for London next month to see son No.2 & family. We have booked a few days on the Hatfield/Welwyn CMC site and we’ll see how that goes or if it goes - who knows what will happen next month.

We’ll do our best to make the most of whatever comes our way ..... even if we stay in our garden - there are far worse places!

Martin

On 20 Mar 2021, at 14:29, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

We hope/d to get away Sept but presently not looking good. Have to wait and see

Carol

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 at 10:16, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Cheers Carol, curious with Holyhead a major transit port now suffering another peak is it a HGV/Ferry issue

Don’t intend crossing the  Channel this year but interesting reading

Mike