Re: Covid tests
Carol,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Wait & see seems the best option at the moment as things likely to change week to week or even day-to-day. We spent most of Tuesday & Wednesday sorting things out in order to gain approval to be a COVID vaccination pharmacy & be up & running before Easter. Then on Thursday having gained that approval we were told there is a shortage of vaccine and so it’s likely to be the end of April or start of May before we are operational.
On the Motorhome front we have our booking to Cornwall in June transferred from last year, but some complication around school holiday dates means that our pitch wasn’t available for the first week - so just 2 weeks there and a clash with the G7 meeting that has been organised in St Ives. We’re expecting a very crowded Cornwall and may decide to give it a miss depending on the COVID situation nearer the time.
We normally also visit Cornwall in September, but that’s unlikely this year as we haven’t booked anything. France may be possible or Scotland, Ireland or Jersey!
Heading for London next month to see son No.2 & family. We have booked a few days on the Hatfield/Welwyn CMC site and we’ll see how that goes or if it goes - who knows what will happen next month.
We’ll do our best to make the most of whatever comes our way ..... even if we stay in our garden - there are far worse places!
On 20 Mar 2021, at 14:29, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote: