From: motorhome-list@groups.io <motorhome-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carol Weaver
Sent: 20 March 2021 10:10
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Covid tests

Mike

Sorry was in my way out abc looks like the email didn’t come out as I expected

Now back

This link goes to full info for France and if you scroll down gives what is needed going either way

Carol

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 at 09:31, Mike via groups.io <mike.egff=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

With Covid 3 now rolling across Europe do any of our Kent based members know what steps are being taken at Dover (& other UK Ports of Entry) as in testing of drivers arriving off ferries. I know outbound traffic need a recent test certificate but is the reverse in place?

Mtia

Mike Kemp