Re: THE SCHENGEN SHUFFLE

Mick Potter

Thanks Carol, I'll wade through this when I've got time.  (The images get lost in the email I got - they are there if you look on the io website.)

Does anyone know if it will be possible to just get a visa that would allow longer time in Schengen?  A multi-entry 5 year visa, say, wouldn't be too much trouble.

In normal times, we do a couple of trips each year, normally 2-3 months, so would probably be OK with 90out of 180, but we only book our return when we're ready to come home, and it would be nice not to have to worry about the odd few days.

Does anyone know someone with a travelling job that requires a lot of time in Schengen?  They, or their company, may have solved this.

Mick