Re: THE SCHENGEN SHUFFLE

timsinc Sinclair

Brexit with now Schengen rules and of course Covid are reshaping our
lives in every way. Down to such as where can we even find a pitch in
coming crowded days.

Locked up in lockdowns gives one time to reflect. In doing so, I've
decided to pull the plug on full-timing after three years. Mind you,
chasing bricks 'n mortar living involves equal Schengen-like
navigation! Whatever wherever, a camper will be on my drive. Ninety
days enough for me to escape south from our worst winter months.

TimS

On 15/03/2021, Carol Weaver <corconx@gmail.com> wrote:
Friends have spent the weekend trying to get their heads around the new (?)
Schengen rule of 90/180 in Europe

They themselves are full timers in their 5th year so more important for
them. However it impacts on our normal twice annual trips for normally 8
weeks each at our chosen dates. As our 112days all fall within the 180
days. So need some looking at

I thought you might also like to read it

Carol