Re: plans changed?

Nick

I should think most folk have had to change or at least tweet their plans for the near future. I've put off my mini European tour to Budapest on the motorbike. I've swooped it for a few days doing the Snowdonia 360 in June.Me and the wife have decided not to take the motorhome over to Europe this year because 1/ not sure how things will pan out over there with regards to the Covid situation and 2/ I reckon there may well be some backlash from some quarters about Brexit.
We have already booked 2 separate weeks away in Devon and a long weekend in Norfolk. Hopefully by next year there will be a clearer picture on what will hopefully be a brave new world.