Re: Peggy Pegs

Bennett Family

Thanks David,

I should have said that I’ve already Iordered another pack via Amazon but the Peggy Peg website has this - which could be useful. The base bit is pegged in and the awning leg slots in with 2 sliders covering it. So easy to unclimbed and put away.

And a couple of other interesting things if you go back a page.

On 27 Feb 2021, at 20:45, David Scholes via groups.io <scholesd@...> wrote:

Amazon sell one item called Peggy peg but there are hints of others.
What are the things you seek?

David
On 27 Feb 2021, at 20:40, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a UK stockist of their range.

The German based website has a lot of information but no means of ordering. When I bought them 8 or 9 years ago it was from an odd company I think - car spares or something similar.

They are very good but I need more.