Re: A virtual tour of the Wicker Pharmacy

Michael Hambleton

Very interesting

SE 2020

On 26 Feb 2021, at 10:53, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

Good morning Martin,

I’ve just spent an enjoyable 20 minutes wondering through the pharmacy, it is the best I’ve ever seen and the robot area is fascinating, I would like to have seen, or being able to walk for further into the mobility Section, just so I could have a look around.

Excellent bit of marketing, thank you for sharing it.

Carol

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 06:02, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
You can take a virtual tour of the pharmacy (where I have been captive for the last 48 years) at the link below (or via our website)

Amazing how things have changed since I started there

Martin

Attachments: