Re: Binoculars

Mike

Cheers, good bright image then 😉

From: motorhome-list@groups.io <motorhome-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of yorkcov
Sent: 26 February 2021 09:09
To: motorhome-list@groups.io; Ernest Bull <ernb32@...>
Subject: Re: [motorhome-list] Binoculars

Is it the 8x42 Ernie ?

On 25 February 2021 17:54:42 GMT, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:

Essential motorhoming kit, I always thought. I always had a pair on hand, but are you like I me? A spectacle wearer. The nearsighted and those, like me, with a squint finish up, as I did, using just one eye to try and make sense of things in the far distance. Well, my Margaret found the solution.

Celestron NatureDX binoculars. Nearsighted and with a squint to boot, I can focus on anything using both eyes. From my flat in Lawrence Hill, Bristol, I can clearly see the detail of the TV mast in East Dundry - about 8 miles away.

Pricey, but highly recommended and worth the money.

View/Reply Online (#102372): https://groups.io/g/motorhome-list/message/102372
Group Owner: motorhome-list+owner@groups.io