Re: A virtual tour of the Wicker Pharmacy

Carol Weaver

Good morning Martin,

I’ve just spent an enjoyable 20 minutes wondering through the pharmacy, it is the best I’ve ever seen and the robot area is fascinating, I would like to have seen, or being able to walk for further into the mobility Section, just so I could have a look around.

Excellent bit of marketing, thank you for sharing it.

Carol

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 06:02, Bennett Family via groups.io <martin.bennett47=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
You can take a virtual tour of the pharmacy (where I have been captive for the last 48 years) at the link below (or via our website)

Amazing how things have changed since I started there

Martin

Attachments: