From: motorhome-list@groups.io <motorhome-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Ernest Bull
Sent: 25 February 2021 17:55
To: motorhome-list@groups.io
Subject: [motorhome-list] Binoculars

Essential motorhoming kit, I always thought. I always had a pair on hand,
but are you like I me? A spectacle wearer. The nearsighted and those, like
me, with a squint finish up, as I did, using just one eye to try and make
sense of things in the far distance. Well, my Margaret found the solution.

Celestron NatureDX binoculars. Nearsighted and with a squint to boot, I can
focus on anything using both eyes. From my flat in Lawrence Hill, Bristol, I
can clearly see the detail of the TV mast in East Dundry - about 8 miles
away.

Pricey, but highly recommended and worth the money.
_______