Re: Purchases from the EU

Carol Weaver

Ernie. We didn’t pay it in EU so no claim back. But it was not since we left. But don’t think that will change.

Warranty again another anomaly I expect. Ours must be still covered.

Carol

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 11:23, Ernest Bull <ernb32@...> wrote:
On 24 Feb 2021, at 21:41, Carol Weaver <corconx@...> wrote:

But looking quickly through vehicle import link it seems to be same as when we did it just over three years ago. I see no change there

What about VAT? Do you still get the EU VAT back when you pay the UK one?

At least they have knocked off those punitive VED rates for motorhomes costing more than £40K.

OTOH, how about the EU extended warranty?

I am so glad that we got the European bug out of our systems before Brexit. Especially since Covid.
—————