Re: Purchases from the EU

Carol Weaver

Buying abroad you generally drive it home yourself - we have three times.

You pay tax at home (sometimes there and claim back) so apart from euro rate I don’t see a problem

Carol

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 18:04, timsinc Sinclair <timsinc@...> wrote:
Interesting exercise for anyone buying motorhome at Dusseldorf show -
or 2nd hand one from any dealer in EU.

"Buy British" the Boris way to make - using Trump-like slogan -
Britain great again?

TimS