Re: A sign of cell phone price increases

Alan Morris

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 at 15:21, Michael Hambleton via groups.io
<mikehambleton=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

I use labara and it works for me and the prices are reasonable
This will be before they increase their prices.

All UK mobile providers were banned from buying new Huawei 5G
equipment after 31 December, and they must also remove all the Chinese
firm's 5G kit from their networks by 2027. This will result in high
replacement costs and less able replacement products.

Huawei was the market leader with lower purchase prices and higher
performance. Replacing brand new equipment will incur unexpected
replacement costs. Without Huawei equipment providing mobile phone
and broadband services, we will get poorer services at a higher price
and later in-service dates.