Re: A sign of cell phone price increases

Michael Hambleton

I use labara and it works for me and the prices are reasonable

SE 2020

On 24 Jan 2021, at 13:47, Trevor Mace <trevor@...> wrote:

My wife and I bought Sim Free phones a couple of years ago and we both went over to Lebara.

Kept our numbers and get a very good deal, 8Gb for £7.99

Trevor

On 24/01/2021 12:29, charlie.green@... wrote:
I was watching Big Bash Cricket on BT Sport this morning when an advert for  Lebara came on looks like a reasonable deal and they use Vodafone, which is good for me where we live. Does anyone have any experience of lebara, good or bad?

Best Value SIM Only Deals | Lebara SIM Only Plans | Lebara UK