Re: Interesting new small Motorhome/camper

Phil

As we all have a bit of extra time to spare at the moment, if you would like to look at some different magazines - take a look at what's available for FREE via the library service.

French mags "Camping Car" and Le Monde du Camping Car" are both available via Pressreader (Camping Car doesn't show every month)  and Practical Motorhome is available via RB Digital

All you need is your electronic library card, login to the program (App free on iPad Android) - register your local library area ( I am West Sussex County Council)  as the server - put in the card number and you're good to go.

Note:  There is an option to pay - Ignore this and register for FREE library service

I get my daily paper this way anywhere in the world that I can get a bit of WiF, it all downloads to the device so available for when the wifi is gone, plus a number of the walking and trail magazines are auto delivered - there are literally 1000+ titles available from all around the world.

Seriously it's a very good service provided by the library and the big plus point is iPressreader has a built in auto translator in the app so you can look at the French text then just tell it to automatically translate to English , page turning does work and you therefore have a English magazine to read.

Works best on a tablet - iPad or Android up to about 5 years old - OK on a laptop but not so easy to "Page Swipe"

 Le Monde du Camping Car last month had an interesting feature and mentioned the legal status of overnight stops in France.

Enjoy reading

Phil