Re: TomTom Offer

Carol Weaver

Ive looked at Archies and found I had the app too....

Actually POI's I wanted weren't there, so not interested in that any more.

Having spent two days trying to get this to work, I sadly think it will be being returned as not suitable for our needs....

But thank you.

How is the Murvi going these days?

Carol

Click here  For Motorhome Owners here is a link to photographs of aires, stellplatz, chateaux, wargraves, NT properties etc.

CLICK HERE  TO BEST ALLROUND PROVIDER PLUSNET

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 at 16:31, Buff and Hugh via groups.io <huffbuffforums=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 07:12 PM, Carol Weaver wrote:
Or possibly where i might find them. I’m assuming Archies is still going but had a lot of errors in them in the garmin

Buff you used to know where?  Can you help?
Carol, Hugh here. Buff doesn't get involved with this forum any more.

When I last downloaded Archies POIs I got them from Archiescampings.
You click on the region or selection that you want. The download is a zip file containing POIs in a variety of formats (Garmin, Navman, TomTom, GPX, etc)

I'm not sure whether this answers your question.

I've not had a problem with them. I don't know about accuracy. I've never used them much, but have them as a backup in case other sources (park4night or our own POIs or whatever) don't provide the information we want.

Hugh