Re: UPDATE GARMIN

Elwyn

On 23/12/2020 09:36, Carol Weaver wrote:
Yes I noticed yesterday when looking as your suggested that they too have gone android way as Garmin!!
Am now,after a lot of research, decided that going via the Xgody route is probably only way  to go.
I have asked on the Nozatec Facebook page and apparently a guy does use his with a Mac ok
Yes, but you need to verify that he has the same Mac as you. The previous Garmin you had worked on the older Mac but not the new one you have.

So specify the exact model you have, that it is 64 bit only and NOT 32 bit at all!

Elwyn